In the city, you can find the Villager and Merchants who trade items for gold.
Villager[edit | edit source]
The Villager offers tips and can tell you about the world.
- "All crops can be sold to merchants. Better than letting them rot!"
- "Crops need water to grow. If the underneath soil is dry, it means it's time to water them."
- "Did you already get some exotic seeds from the Wild?"
- "Did you know that you can recover all stamina by sleeping in a tent or a bed?"
- "Drinking the same kind of potion multiple times will extend the duration of the effect!"
- "If you are far into the wild and are in danger, search for the nearest road sign to go back home."
- "If your main weapon breaks, you can still try to hit mobs with other tools."
- "In the Market you will be able to buy and sell stuff. It's still a bit empty today."
- "In the Wild you can find all sorts of wild grass and medicines, you can craft potions with those."
- "King Thistle is an honest man. We owe much to him."
- "Pay attention to what you carry in the Wild. If you faint there, you will drop all your stuff!"
- "Plants and trees take some time to grow, but they'll grow while you are out of the Farm."
- "Remember to keep an eye on your life and stamina. They won't recover by themselves!"
- "The farm is a safe place. Nothing will hurt you while you're there!"
- "The people here deliver letters with pidgeons(sic). If a pidgeon approaches your mailbox, well, you got mail!"
- "The Wild is quite a dangerous place, but it's full of interesting items too."
- "Wonderful day isn't it?"
- "You can use the shovel to remove grass from the ground. A good way to draw a path."
- "You can use the wardrobe in your house to change your clothes."
Merchants[edit | edit source]
There are three types of merchants in the City: the common Merchant, Blueprints Merchant, and Potions Merchant. All merchants sell their items for gold, and items can be sold to them for gold.
Common Merchant[edit | edit source]
Blueprint Merchant[edit | edit source]
This merchant sells different blueprints. Blueprints can be used to learn how to build different structures that can be placed on your farm.