In town, you can find the info-dispensing Villager NPC, as well as Merchant NPCs who trade items for gold.
The Villager offers tips and can tell you about the world.
- "All crops can be sold to merchants. Better than letting them rot!"
- "Crops need water to grow. If the underneath soil is dry, it means it's time to water them."
- "Did you already get some exotic seeds from the Wild?"
- "Did you know that you can recover all stamina by sleeping in a tent or a bed?"
- "Drinking the same kind of potion multiple times will extend the duration of the effect!"
- "If you are far into the wild and are in danger, search for the nearest road sign to go back home."
- "If your main weapon breaks, you can still try to hit mobs with other tools."
- "In the Market you will be able to buy and sell stuff. It's still a bit empty today."
- "In the Wild you can find all sorts of wild grass and medicines, you can craft potions with those."
- "King Thistle is an honest man. We owe much to him."
- "Pay attention to what you carry in the Wild. If you faint there, you will drop all your stuff!"
- "Plants and trees take some time to grow, but they'll grow while you are out of the Farm."
- "Remember to keep an eye on your life and stamina. They won't recover by themselves!"
- "The farm is a safe place. Nothing will hurt you while you're there!"
- "The people here deliver letters with pidgeons(sic). If a pidgeon approaches your mailbox, well, you got mail!"
- "The Wild is quite a dangerous place, but it's full of interesting items too."
- "Wonderful day isn't it?"
- "You can use the shovel to remove grass from the ground. A good way to draw a path."
- "You can use the wardrobe in your house to change your clothes."
There are three types of merchants in the City: the Common Merchant, Blueprints Merchant, and Potions Merchant. All merchants sell their items for gold, and items can be sold to them for gold. Note that merchants only pay 30% of the value of an item, rounded down: if you buy an item for 57ȼ and then sell it back, you will be paid 17ȼ for it (57*0.3=17.1). All merchants can buy the same items and will pay the same prices.
This merchant sells different blueprints. Blueprints can be used to learn how to build different structures that can be placed on your farm.
|Alchemy Table Blueprint||ȼ5238|